April 26, 2014
Today I finally finished my two new bags for knitters and for crocheters! I have been illustrating quite a bit lately and will have some sewer bags ready soon too. I screen print my illustrations onto ethical, organic bags. I also added some little pockets in both bags for placing needles/hooks.
I made these for a couple of reasons.
1. I am not the neatest person and need to contain my projects within a confined space. So these little fella's help me out in that department.
2. I am a knitter/crocheter who likes to travel about with my projects in my bag.... you never know when you will have a spare minute to keep your hands busy
3. I like things which help define me. I am a knitter and crocheter... and sewer and proud of it!
Both bags can be found in my etsy shop FS Screen Printing.
April 23, 2014
After months of hard work I am happy to report that our wedding went really well and I am now a Mrs.!
I will be sharing my DIY wedding tips in some upcoming posts
- Sewing the bridal gown
- Sewing the grooms suit
- Sewing the bridesmaid dress
- Creating the cake toppers: Crochet and sewing
- How to create a complete DIY wedding.
- Creating your bouquet
- Making your own wedding invites: illustration and printing
So watch this space!