June 13, 2013

Could you refrain from buying new clothes for 6 months?

It is no secret that I am mad about slow fashion and the blog 'i give 2 hoots' is the space dedicated to spreading the sustainable fashion love. Over the past few months I have been searching for people to list on the blog as well as feature.

When I came across Mia's 6 month shopping ban on heylilahey I realised that she was the perfect candidate for the minimalist category. Mia is taking part in her own 6 month shopping ban. Check out 'i give 2 hoots' to get some advice and tips about how to start your own ban!


Mia from heylilahey                                      photo: Michael Dooney

Check out the table below to see which category you identify with. Contact me on 'i give 2 hoots' to be listed!





2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a minimalist. A move to Scandinavia has helped inspire that, surrounded by others that commit to the same buying process makes you consider doing the same. All in all my wardrobe functions better together, is more lightweight and works well in my everyday. I recently let go of many of the vintage pieces I have been holding onto for many years, but not wearing and sold them online to loving new homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that Scandinavia is a source of inspiration. It sounds like your newly minimalist path is going well! YAY for giving 2 hoots!

      Delete