September 02, 2012

MUSIC: Molly Nilsson


Fickle Sense has been going for about 2 years now. Our focus has previously been on fashion and sewing, however I am going to change things up a bit. I realised that Michael and I are always on the look out for interesting gigs and events. Much of our weekends are spent checking out gigs, exhibitions, festivals, parties and cultural events... so in an effort to incorporate our everyday routine more within the blog I will be sharing some of our finds and experiences.

So today I would like to share the musical talents of Molly Nilsson. She reins from Sweden and produces a dreamy kind of 80's sound. Unfortunately I am mourning the fact that I found about her Berlin gig a day after she performed. For those of you in the U.S., she is touring throughout September so check out her tour dates on her site





No comments:

Post a Comment