December 11, 2011

new clothes resolution: it begins

Photobucket
Photobucket

I've heard that the skeleton of a woman's wardrobe should consist of good quality investment pieces. It should be fleshed out with cheaper high end items used to keep it fresh and modern. Well I think I'm doing it backwards. I have a wardrobe full of cheapy cheapness and as part of my "new clothes resolution" I'm trying to enhance it's wear-ability by building an arsenal of pieces that I can use for years to come. So here we have the first purchase. I still can't bring myself to pay full price for designer shoes, so when these babies came on sale they were MINE!!!

Kaye xx

7 comments:

  1. Kaye! Can't wait to see you rock these babies!! and ps, I'm in looooove with your furry spiky pals from romwe.. they're insane! xx

    ▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thinking!! I try to do the same by shopping in a place called T.K maxx they tend to sell a few high end labels at a fraction of the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely working on doing that, too. Slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed a few bloggers with this same attitude I couldn't agree with you more! Here's to our new clothes resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm the same... I'm aiming to make all my clothes, and just spend dosh on good shoes. My faves are always Melissas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete