June 17, 2011

fashion - not just for the eye

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Dress: Temt. Vest: Sportsgirl. Jacket: Topshop ( <------- remember it in one of the very first Fickle Sense posts???). Shoes: Jessica Simpson. Jewellery: Various.)

I want to layer this vest over and under EVERYTHING. It's very heavy, so I'm aware of it all the time. I love clothes that you can 'feel' on your body in one way or another. Kind of in the same way that I like to balance on super high shoes..... and in the same way that I love having a long and heavy velvet maxi dress swooshing around my legs. Fashion is supposed to be fun, and while others may detest having things dangling, swooshing, clunking, hanging, tugging and clinking on their body, my sensory system craves the constant sensory input. Pleeeaaaase tell me I'm not the only one??

Kaye xx


15 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit - very unique and great styling <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome dress!

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfectly layered outfit...I love all the different embellishments mixed together!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. really, really great dress. if it was mine i'd never take it off! new nightgown, probably!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... Stunning! All the layers are wonderful! That dress is incredible; I bet it does feel amazing!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely not the only one! It's the reason I love jangly bangles & silk shirts so much...they just feel soo good! xx S

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW,love the entire outfit, especially the jacket!
    Have a great weekend!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adooore tes bijoux! Ils sont originals:)
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. great style! Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love your blog and we want to know what do you think about our one!! You have A style and we see it!! ;-)

    liberty-3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOnderful details in this outfit =)

    stop by!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing outfit! nice blog i follow you!

    ReplyDelete