May 12, 2011

I never thought I would own you......

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Acne Admire is finally mine.

I found them at half price on a Polyvore search and realised they were half price on every site selling them.
I didn't ask why... I just clicked away....
So after I searched every site, I found one last pair on The Webster Miami (and in my size... yeeww!)
I naturally went to Google and searched for a promo voucher for the site. I just copied the code above which made up for the ridiculous postage cost for me to bring these babies to Australia. So at LESS than half price. they were only just affordable.

Anyway, who cares what happened., they are mine.


8 comments:

  1. Hahah awesome story :) They are some killer shoes- kudos to those who can walk in them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are amazing! acne is really one of my favourite brands. people are dumb, dont know why they would go on sale, but lucky for you!
    follow you now, check my blog :)

    http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH. Wow. So lucky. Those shoes are amazing.

    I am having a buffalo tooth necklace giveaway, if you're interested.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww smart move :) Thanks for sharing the tip chica. At first glance I thought you've started to include advertising in between posts and i was like WHAAA?? lol

    :: Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart, Lucky lady! I loveee those shoes, my you have incredible taste!

    Mmm I want new shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Webster in Miami was my saviour for a pair of Balmain shoes I scoured the earth for!! Hot Acne shoes, good work!!

    Please check out my blog (any support is appreciated) x

    http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are super clever!! im gonna search promo vouchers all the time hehe! heart acne shoes!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete