October 13, 2010

sheer details

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Top: Asos. Bralet: Topshop. Pants: Sportsgirl. Shoes: Siren)

Please excuse the scabby elbow... I fell over playing football on Grand Final weekend.

This top is one of those purchases made to "make up for the postage cost". When I find something on Asos that I like, I say to myself  "pffffft... Im not paying 10.50 pounds postage for just one pair of shoes!!" and I usually end up buying a bunch of stuff I really don't need (Mr. Asos's evil flat postage rate works). This beaded crop top however, has actually been the answer to a few of my wardrobe problems. Love it when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. definately a good purchase, i love this top!

    http://fashionandothermusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top - good purchase girl. I actually used to have those shoes too - they're so cool.. kinda wishing I hadn't sold them about now! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. always loving those shoes! I miss them.... boo hoo

    ReplyDelete